Changing the lives of our communities' children through access to excellent oral health services and education.
To achieve excellence in oral health practices, education, and disease prevention with a primary focus on serving uninsured and underinsured children in the Brown County community.
- Excellence: OHP strives for excellence in the clinic by providing quality patient care in the most efficient and effective manner to achieve the best patient health possible.
- Integrity: OHP acts ethically, openly, honestly, respectfully and professionally in our daily actions and interactions with patients and staff.
- Respect: OHP respects the ideas, rights and dignity of all patients and staff. OHP acts with concern and sensitivity, considering the impact of our actions on others. OHP values diversity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
- Accountability: OHP will exercise sound judgment and serve the best interest of our patients and our community.
- Commitment: OHP is committed to improving the quality of life for our patients and community. OHP serves as advocates for the community, especially for underserved populations, to promote fairness and reduce the gap in access to oral health services.
- Education: OHP is dedicated to promoting oral health education and provide patients and the community with resources to better understand the importance of maintaining good oral hygiene.
- Diversity: OHP demonstrates a high level of concern, compassion, care, and understanding for all of our patients, no matter their ethnicity, gender, cultural background, or religious beliefs.
- Prevention: OHP strongly advocates preventative dentistry and strives to avoid serious dental problems before they occur. OHP's goal is to make dental care a painless, positive and cost-effective experience for all our patients.